Create the career you want. Now is the best time to invest in you. Why? The reasons are simple:
- Most bioscience jobs require skills beyond a high school diploma
- You deserve to have a career with upward mobility and unlimited potential
- The resources to help job seekers change careers have never been better
Find the Program that Meets Your Needs
The training needed to prepare you for a bioscience career varies by school, and the needs of local and national employers. Your educational program can take many forms:
- A Short Term Certificate Program that may take as little as 7 weeks or as long as a year. Check with each partnership education provider for program details.
- An Associate Degree Program. Check with each partnership education provider for program details.
- A “Pass-Through” Degree Program that begins with two years of education at a Community College, and then transfers to a four year University. The result is a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A traditional Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral Degree Program